Friday, July 14, 2006

Wellcome

Hi everyone that read my blog. Now I´m thinking, it´s the first time I make my own webpage, what will I writte?, what will I say?, advertising?, ¿butterfly photos fluttering around a flower?, Popstars´musical criticism? I am better going to the couch, all that stuff is weighing me down.

Heyyyyy...don´t go, it´s just a joke. This blog is about animation. I´ll put in finished clips or WIP and I´ll also add some thumbnails of different poses for the planning of those animations. Constructive reviews y comentaries are wellcome of course.

On the other hand it seems interesting to me to throw into relief news arising from the animation world (trailers, movies, animation sites, tutorials, blogs and other animator´s sites, etc)

Well, that´s all folks, I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home